How Scroll Nav Works
Scroll Nav is lightweight, fully customizable scroll menu plugin for DMS. This plugin comes with two sections:
- Scroll Nav - Scroll & Fix. Similar to Scroll Spy.
- Scroll Nav Fixed - Scroll menu fixed to the edge of the screen.
Scroll Nav goes through entire DOM in search for elements with scroll-header class (anchor elements) and creates menu item for each. Also, if anchor element has title attribute, it will be used as menu item title.
How to add scroll-header class
- Add "scroll-header" (without "") to any section/column/area through: Section Options -> Standard Options -> Styling Classes
- Use Scroll Header Pro, DMS section for creating beautiful scroll-ready headings. Just drag&drop section anywhere on the page, and menu item will be generated.
- Add custom HTML element anywhere in content/text area.
NOTICE: Element with scroll-header class must have unique id. Otherwise, Scroll Nav won't work.Add Custom HTML Examples:
<h3 id="unique-id1" class="scroll-header">My Heading</h3>
<div id="unique-id2" class ="scroll-header page-header" title="Menu Item Title">
<h2>My Heading<small> and Subheading</small></h2>